We are open to anyone in need of food, regardless of where you live.
We know that there are many in our community who may be looking for help from CCEFS for the first time, or may have relied on us in the past and need us now more than ever. First, we want you to know that we are here to help.
You do not need to make an appointment for any of our programs.
- Today’s Harvest is open
- Monday-Friday 12pm-6pm
- Saturdays 10am-1pm
- Today’s Harvest is located at 5703 Hadley Ave. N, Oakdale, MN and at 8264 4th Street North, Oakdale, MN. You can find directions here.
- This site offers indoor shopping. To learn more click here.
- You are welcome to visit Today’s Harvest once a day.
- You will not need to provide any documentation to receive food. We will ask for your household size and zip code. You can choose to provide your phone number to make your next trip easier. All information will be confidential.
- We also offer the Harvest Express for residents of Landfall and Cimarron. To learn more click here.
A few key things to know
CCEFS offers a variety of programs designed to suit your specific need. You can learn more about our programs here.
- Drive-Up service is open:
- Mondays 12pm-4pm
- Thursdays 3pm-6pm
- Fridays 10am-1:30pm.
- We are located at 8264 4th St. N, Oakdale, MN. You can find directions for how to get to CCEFS here.
- You drive through the line and our intake volunteers will ask a few simple questions about your household and load the food into your car.
- You are welcome to use our Drive-Up Food Service once a week.
- You will not be asked to provide any documentation or proof of income to receive food. We will ask for your name and some basic information about your household. All information is kept strictly confidential.
Do you want to learn more about the process of Drive-Up versus Today’s Harvest?
Need a Food Delivery?
We offer weekly food deliveries week to residents of Washington and Ramsey counties through a collaboration with partner food shelves, Washington County, and Newtrax. To request a food delivery click here: https://bit.ly/foodshelfdeliverymnrequest.
Covid-19 Non-Food Resources
We have compiled a list of non-food related resources that may be useful to you during COVID-19.
If you have more questions about our services, you can visit our Client FAQ page here.