We know that there are many in our community who may be looking for help from CCEFS for the first time, or may have relied on us in the past and need us now more than ever. First, we want you to know that we are here to help. All of our programs are up and running. A few key things to know:
- You do not need to make an appointment. Please just come during our open hours, which are:
- Mondays 12pm-4pm
- Wednesdays (Wildcard Wednesday) 11am-1:30pm
- Thursdays 3pm-7pm
- Fridays 10am-1:30pm.
- We also have our Produce Fairs on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month, from 10am-11:30am.
- All of our programs are now provided through weekly drive-up service.
- Visitors will receive pre-packed bags of food, and are welcome to come back weekly to get additional food, if needed. We aren’t able to customize the bags based on preferences or dietary restrictions, although we do ask for preference on meat (pork or no pork) and milk. If you receive a type of food you do not want or cannot eat, we encourage you to share it with others.
- In addition to the weekly visit on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays, everyone is welcome to also visit on Wildcard Wednesdays and Produce Fairs.
- While we appreciate the offer of help to place items in your vehicle trunk, we ask that everyone remain in your vehicle to reduce the spread of germs. Our volunteers will place the items in your vehicle. Please make sure that your vehicle has room for food before you arrive at the food shelf.
- Our primary service area is Oakdale, Woodbury, Landfall, and South Maplewood. However, our services are available to anyone who needs them, regardless of where you live.
- You will not be asked to provide any documentation or proof of income to receive food. We will ask for your name and some basic information about your household. All information is kept strictly confidential.
More information on the CCEFS programs and process (describing our services and procedures before the changes due to COVID-19) can be found here.