Please note: our Feed the Future event has been postponed due to COVID-19. New date is to be determined.
Please help us erase our debt and Feed the Future!
Thanks to the generous donors to our Raise the Roof capital campaign, we were able to move into our new food shelf in January 2018, allowing our programs to grow so that we are now providing fresh, healthy food to over 4,500 community members each month. In 2019, the number of households we served increased more than 40%, and already in 2020 we are seeing days of record service.
The event will be held in the lower level of Guardian Angels Catholic Church, at 8260 4th St N, Oakdale, MN 55128. It will feature dinner by Lake Elmo Inn, wine, a silent auction, a wine pull, as well as a guided tour of our food shelf. It will be a great evening to celebrate the great work happening at CCEFS and help us Feed the Future in our community. Please join us! Click here to buy tickets or a table at the event.
As we enter 2020, we seek to eliminate our debt from the capital campaign so we can instead focus our funding and energy on our future.
Dinner will include;
Top Sirloin with sauteed mushrooms
Prawns stuffed with Blue Crab, onions and peppers
Minnesota Wild Rice
Fresh Vegetable Medley
All items on the dinner plate will be gluten free. Vegetarian/vegan meals are available, please note dietary restriction when you purchase your ticket.
Our Silent Auction will offer a variety of high-quality items, including:
- A one week stay in a 2 bedroom suite in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Click here to see more about this luxurious stay package. Donated by Amy Brown.
- Fine dining and wine package: a $150 Lake Elmo Inn gift certificate, 15 bottles of Premium Wine, Bar Cutting Board and deluxe wine bottle opener. Donated by: Guardian Angels parishioners and Lake Elmo Inn.
- 4 hour Ride-Along with Woodbury K-9 Police Officer. Donated by Woodbury Police Department.
- 4 day, 3 night stay on the beautiful North Shore in a 4 bedroom townhouse with spectacular, panoramic views of Lake Superior. Walking distance to several restaurants and shops. Donated by Heidi Hove.
- Italy in 6 glasses: in-home wine class for up to 10 participants. Donated by Vine Lab Wine & Spirits owner/instructor, Nikki Erpelding
- Surf, Turf, and Sip package: $200 Coastal Seafood gift card, $200 Hagberg’s gift card, $100 Furlong Liquors gift card, and a bottle of Bernheim Whiskey (7 years aged). Donated by: Guardian Angels parishioners and Furlong Liquors.
- Golf package at Royal Golf Club
- Many other high-quality items!
Thank you to our generous Event Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: local McDonald’s restaurants
Platinum level Sponsor: Dan & Christine Rice Family Foundation
Wine Pull Sponsor: Harris Company
Friend of CCEFS Sponsor: Premier Banks
Friend of CCEFS Sponsor: Apostolic Bible Church
Interested in sponsoring our event? Your business can help us Feed the Future through our event sponsorships! Click here for sponsorship information. Contact Jessica Francis at email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.