- Over 750 attendees joined the fun with 16 restaurants participating.
- Scheel’s Catering won for Best Chili and Lake Elmo Inn & Catering won for the Best Mac & Cheese.
- We had a dozen teams compete in our second annual human foosball tournament. This year’s winners were the Woodbury Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors. Congrats to them and thank you to all the teams that participated.
- 2018 had a number of inaugural events. First, CCEFS hosted its first weekend food pack for kids. 4,000 children in our service area depend on free and reduced price lunches during the week. But there are no lunches on the weekends. That is where these weekend food packs help out. Over 300 were packed this year and we plan more next year! Thank you to the folks at The Primrose School of Woodbury for sponsoring.
- New for 2018 was our 3-minute backhoe challenge. Thanks to Superior Landscape & Irrigation, Chili Hubbub attendees had a chance to play around with some big toys.
- While there was plenty of snow, DIRO Outdoors hosted our first fat bike obstacle course. It was a great opportunity to work off some of the chili and beer that was consumed.
Thank You to Our Serrano Sponsors!
Thank You to Our Jalapeño Sponsors!