A financial donation to Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf provides the greatest leverage on your contribution. We are fortunate to partner with a number of organizations in the community from which we purchase food in bulk at a discounted price. Because of this partnership, a dollar in our hands can stretch as much as ten times farther than that of a normal consumer. Your $10 donation can be used to provide approximately 100 pounds of food.
Any donation, no matter the size, will make a positive impact on the lives of those in need. We appreciate donations from individuals, organizations, and businesses. Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf is a registered nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation, so all donations are tax-deductible. If you are interested in making a financial contribution, please consider the following ways to do so. On behalf of CCEFS and those we serve, we thank you for your generosity!
- Consider a one-time donation online via PayPal. You do not need a paypal account to do so.
- Arrange a recurring monthly donation to CCEFS through PayPal.
- Donate in memory of a loved one or in honor of a friend. A gift to CCEFS on behalf of a special person in your life is a wonderful way to show them your appreciation, while contributing to the good of the community.
- Make a contribution on behalf of a business or organization. Contact us for more information.
- Check with your employer (or your spouse’s) to see if they are willing to match your gift. Some businesses are willing to match employee donations to qualified nonprofit organizations, such as Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf.
- Mail a check or money order to the address listed below.
Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf C/O Woodbury Lutheran Church 7380 Afton Road Woodbury, MN 55125