Why Does CCEFS Need a New Building?
- In our service area of approximately 100,000 people, 1 in 8 people have trouble getting healthy, nutritious food on the table.
- Right now, only 1 in 3 of these people who could use our help are being served.
- Our current physical location limits how many people we can serve at one time and how many hours we can be open for service.
- To serve more people, we need to make some big changes. CCEFS needs a new building.
See what our customers, volunteers and partners think about a new building.
How Will the Raise the Roof Campaign Help?
The $750,000 Raise the Roof Capital Campaign will fund the construction of a new 6,000 square foot building configured specifically for our operation.
A new building will allow:
- Additional service days and hours, to serve more clients
- Expanded refrigeration capacity, to distribute more fresh produce,
- Multiple points of entry and exit, improving safety and comfort,
- Lower food costs through bulk purchases,
- Larger staging area to support more mobile food shelf sites, and
- Ongoing program innovation.
Have questions? We would be happy to answer them. Contact our Executive Director, Greig Metzger, at: email@example.com.